Tuesday 3 June 2008

nothing to say...

I have at least 5 entries saved in the drafts and I am unsatisfied with all of them. It seems I have nothing important or worthwhile to publish over the world wide web. can only think of selfish needs at the moment and sound utterly pathetic in doing so. a couple of days back, my mom knocked on my door saying, "your Okinawa is on TV." It was a documentary called Modern Marvels on the Discovery Channel. The episode was about the reconstruction of the new Churaumi Aquarium. I learnt some more information about my aquarium (no-one can make me stop calling it mine!!!) But more than the info, it was the memories that got recharged. I miss Okinawa so much, it breaks my heart. When will I stop missing it this much? I do deeply regret not staying on, even though I have been enjoying M. Phil. as much as it can really be 'enjoyed.' My blog is useless. It comes off as a collection of depressive grumblings of regret. Sorry folks, won't happen again!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I imagine people read your blog not only to be entertained, but also to find out what you are thinking and feeling. You don't have to write anything "important." I sure don't! It's good to hear you enjoyed your time in Okinawa so much! It would have been nice to have you around for a second year. I'm sure you will find more exciting adventures soon. And imagine the feeling of accomplishment after you finish your degree. Perhaps you could teach English language and literature at a university in Okinawa!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Amy. your words are kind! I am feeling less dissatisfied since that day. Maybe it was just my PMS talking!! hahaha!