1. Watch life pass you by in the busy city of Tokyo.
2. Chill with Laputa’s Robot at the Studio Ghibli Museum.
3. Nod at the Great Buddha in Kamakura.
4. See Mt Fuji covered in snow from Hakkone.
5. Eat a kuro-tamago (or black egg) from Owakudani and add 7yrs to your life.
6. Bow-clap-join hands at Nikko shrines.
7. Omikuji or Fortune check.
8. Spot a Geisha in Kyoto.
9. Catch the Yamayaki festival in Nara on 14th Jan.
11. Pay respect to the Atomic Bomb victims at the Hiroshima Peace Park.
12. See the big Torii (gate) in the sea at Miyajima.
13. Pick your sushi at a Kaiten Zushi (conveyor belt sushi).
14. Eat sashimi – raw fish!
15. Sigh at Mochi Cream at Narita Airport.
16. Eat the best cherry cheesecake in the world from Little Mermaid!
17. Snack on eda mame – the healthiest snack on the planet!
18. Gorge on onegiri!
19. Karaoke all night long!
20. Pose and Pout for Purikura (or Print Club).
21. Onsen Ofuro chareji i.e. challenge.
22. Have a Frapuccino at Starbucks Shibuya overseeing the busiest intersection in the world.
23. Write a Haiku at Ryoan-ji in Kyoto.
24. Take a picture with Minnie in a Kimono at Tokyo Disneyland.
25. Window Shop at Ginza.
26. Play the Taiko Drums.
27. Isowatari or walk on stones set in water at Kiyosumi Teien garden.
28. Pet the world’s most famous dog – Hachiko – at Shibuya Station.