Monday 26 May 2008

Rain, rain, don't go away!

It's been raining heartily in Delhi for a week now and the weather has been gorgeous. Still is, actually. I am sitting without a fan spinning over my head and still getting the occasional goosebumps as the chilly winds seep into the house from open doors and windows. Its not May weather for Delhi at all, as I recall what May used to be like! Its more like March minus the chance of hailstones. The Met. Dept. had predicted heat again for this week, but today's rain has prolonged the nice weather a little more. Even though the weather is lovely and I don't really want it to change until October! I still am worried what this freakiness of nature might have in store for us. I wonder if these rains might spoil the Monsoons. I do hope not!


No comments: