Monday 5 January 2009

Harajuku Cosu-play

I wanted to see this for a long time. But I have a feeling that winters is not really the best time for this... After all, in warmer weathers one does not have to think about layers of sweaters and overcoats. I still found a few cosuplayers hanging around, coz the Japanese youth will do anything for fashion...

This guy :

was posing with one of his legs up for photographs that foreigners were taking. I caught him at a time when there was a lull in attention being showered on him. I thought it was very kawaii so...

Anyone for free hugs?

Maybe I will go again in warmer times. Plus, for the sake of variety, I wouldn't mind seeing such exhibition again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What were you wearing? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Oh that was me, btw.
Iso