Monday 29 October 2007

Pardons

for the previous post. For those (perhaps most of you) who don't listen to heavy metal, it was the lyrics to Seplutura's 'Straighthate'... just seemed apt for how I felt at that time! I didn't get to go see Sepul perform, thanks to Mom's Law:

Thou shalt not go to Rock Concerts late at night all by thyself!


So there goes my highlight for the year since coming back to Delhi! And there are 4 days till my quarter century. That should be a blast! hahaha. *dry sacrastic laughter*


Apart from all this cribbing... (I should rename my blog "The Cribbing Chronicles") I have nothing to say.


so I shall post a pic that has no reason whatsoever to be here....




4 comments:

japalinka said...

no need to apologize, dearest, for how you feel! :) We all get our dark days. And now that it's getting chilly and windy in Okinawa, I'm shuddering to think about the upcoming winter and the malay it will bring with it. :) Oh well.
Hope your paper went well. If you ever need a proof-reader, I used to be quite good at it. Though of course that was years ago and I don't know your subject matter, but as far as construction, if you ever need help and there's time in which to do it. Send it right over. :)

Liz Brooks said...

I'll never forget how you introduced me to the wonderful holiday of Diwali. I'll light a candle and think of you to celebrate!

Unknown said...

wonderful offer, elina! thank u! I surely shall take u up on that! jus the other day, I re-read my paper on the metro while going to submit it to my supervisor, and I found 3 mistakes! and I had read it on-screen at least 4 times!

i really love the gesture liz! I still have to reply to ur email! cudnt find time til now... Diwali is on the 9th this year. Its a friday. TGIF :)

your comments lift me up! hontoni arigatou gozaimasu! \(^v^)/

Isa said...

omg! When was this pic? And yes, it has every reason to be here... you're the stuff of legend in ishw... remember? rangoli, library, etc etc. :P :)