Sunday 21 October 2007

update

nothing too awesome has been going on in my life... i am usually at home, except when I have to run to a library for material on my papers... or when i have to run to class to listen to other papers. In the interim, i have TV, which my mom keeps on perpetually watching the plethora of singing/dancing/standup comedy competitions (Indianised versions of American Idol/dancing with the Stars and Last Comic Standing etc...) (I will perhaps refrain from my peeves on those for another blog!)

I also have for my own entertainment - apart from the internet - my old mobile phone, on which I am trying to get the highest possible score on the game Snakes! I have reached 1572 till date.

If I am not reading/studying or playing Snakes, it is so because I am cleaning, cooking, doing errands for my mom who has broken her right hand wrist bone.

But the past few days, I had been staying up all night trying to complete my paper on comedy and the artist - Bhupen Khakhar and G. V. Desani. ...the night is always peaceful enough for me to concentrate.... my paper's done and over with, but I have no way of telling whether it was good or bad as my faithful critic, my bff, wasn't there. She was unable to return to Delhi, as she was taking care of her mom as well! It was also her birthday yesterday....

my next blog might be my paper, which I still have to write out.... (I just presented it with extensive notes, rather than reading it out...)

I have another paper coming up on Tuesday, and of course I am completely unprepared. I had prioritized this last paper and it had been postponed twice. I would have had it a month back under the normal timetable! So now my paper on Postmodernism will be a shoddy affair.... I know I have 2 days.... but technically I don't. Today is Dushera - a hindu festival, and relatives will be coming over. I should be sleeping right now, instead of blogging! how will I wake up early in the morning and help mom and di cook/clean etc.?

And on Monday, I have to go and meet my bff, perhaps celebrate her belated birthday. And I need to buy a ticket too. Sepultura are coming to DElhi!!!! AaaaaaH! This will perhaps be the highlight of this year in Delhi for me! (Apart from crossing me quarter century on earth - and i shudder to think about that!)

So thats my update, bye-dee-bye, gotta sleep now...

3 comments:

Isa said...

I'm sure the paper will be great :) still busy with housework I see. and the quarter century thing is uber-cool, btw! nothing to shudder about! happy pujas, and tc.

Chaudhary V said...

HI Juhi! Am as usual getting bored in Office with a very boring project and again looked into ur blog for rescue n peace of my mind. Looks like u r becoming a good lady (coming directly from Jane Austen's Novels...reading, cleaning, cooking n above all thinking..hihihi).Bas ek kami rah gayi hai ( u guess it urself...the most important aspect of Austen'swork is missing in u:)

Unknown said...

warsaw, what r u talking about??? marriage? but that isnt really missing now is it? :)

you keep getting bored at work...thats the only way u will ever read my blog! ;p

iso, thanx and muah :*!!