Wednesday 14 October 2009

Vipin begins where Tanvi ends..

Tanvi, one of my hostel friends got married to Vipin on Monday. It was a very beautiful church ceremony. The bride looked gorgeous, as you can see in the pictures, and she looked completely natural, as if this was meant to be what she was born to do! I have always been to weddings where the bride was either too demure and shy or just bogged down by everything going on about her looking hassled and frustrated with the weight of makeup and outfit... Tanvi was so natural that it was even more wonderful to see her married.


Meeting the guests at the door, taking blessings and greetings..

Clicking pictures with friends and family..

Last minute dressing up for the Ladies Sangeet the day before the wedding (helpers: Mausi, Maid of Honour, and friend)

The Bride and Groom at the Ladies Sangeet

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Juhi

so finally u attended the wedding.Thanks for posting the snaps, though I would like to see your snap too :)

Take Care
Love,Varsha

Anonymous said...

By the way what do you mean by "Vipin begins where Tanvi ends" ;)

Unknown said...

yes, finally the day arrived. but why do you write as if I was unsure of going? I was eagerly awaiting the day! :) you will get to see more pics on facebook..

Tanvi ends with VI and that is how Vipin begins....

Liz Brooks said...

She's a beautiful bride. I love that white bridal sari. And you're right: she appears very composed!

As for me, I'm dreaming of India and you.

Nandini said...

hey ju, i write...all type of @^$$&^^(&$^$%##!...;-)

Nandini said...

Hey, I like the way you have presented your blog.