Friday 11 April 2008

Piss-on-Juhi-Didi Day!

This cute and adorable baby is our neighbour's son. His name is Aarav. "Aarav" is a hindi word which means peaceful, calm or serene. Aarav used to be what his name signified when he could not sit up by himself, and that was a few months ago. Now he can crawl faster than the speed of light and can roar louder than a sonic boom. Yesterday he happened to piss on me twice... not that I minded it very much, he is the cutest baby in town after all!
Rash summers and nappie rashes resulted in lack of diapers.. and you can figure out the rest. They say that it is a blessing to be pissed upon by a babe... if that's the case, then thank you very much! But please be benevolent on someone else next time! :)

(May 5th, 2008: I have removed the picture of Aarav. He is very sick and has been sick for quite some time now. I feel that maybe my posting a picture of him has allowed an evil eye to be cast at him! yes yes, i am superstitous about this... too bad for people who poo-pooh me on this one!! I don't care for your opinions! I just hope this lil gesture of mine may get him well again. poor babe has been admitted in the hospital! :( !!)

No comments: