Wednesday 24 December 2008

One day, when I was jaded with studies, I sat daydreaming about all the things I will do when I go to Japan next. The result was the following list:

1. Karaoke to my heart’s desire.
2. Visit Nikko and Hakone.
3. Attend a Sumo match.
4. Watch a Kabuki performance.
5. See cosu-play at Harajuku.
6. Climb Mt. Fuji to the top.
7. Relax at an open air onsen.
8. Do purikura.
9. Eat vegetarian sushi at a kaiten-zushi place. (Kappa Maki!!)
10. Visit Asakusa and drop 100yen at Senso-ji.
11. Take a walk around Inokashira Park.
12. Go to Tokyo Disneyland.
13. Play Taiko Drums at a game center.
14. See Sapporo Snow Festival.
15. Try new Starbucks flavours.
16. Visit Ueno Zoological gardens and the various Museums in Ueno.
17. Eat ice-cream mochi!
18. Buy a Daruma.
19. Call up all my friends in Okinawa and surprise them!

now I am doing these activities... some are not possible now - like climb Fuji to the top (as it is closed for the winters) but am trying to do as many...I will keep crossing them out as I accomplish them. let's see.... gambare to me!

blogs will follow... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Juhi

Wish u all the best n may u fulfil all ur desires.

Take care
Love, Varsha

Anonymous said...

Have you ticked off many things on this list? Waiting for details!

And yes, a lvoely '09 to you.

:)

Love.

Iso