Sunday 2 December 2007

Where in the world is JR?

hello, my dear friends! I am back, out from my little shell... sorry have been gone so long... did u miss me? :) well, many reasons why I retreated into silence...
  1. I was really sick, having eating loads of tamarind one night, my throat was jammed next morning. And then my illness kept mutating or something... ended up with a flu like never before. Maybe its also my low immune system since coming from the clean environs of Okinawa.
  2. I had absolutely nothing to say. Its true! It seemed like my life was so boring that I had nothing to say. (Actually, it didn't seem so, it was so!)
  3. Poro, my more-than-soul-sister-Friend came for a short stay. The days went by so fast. Spending time with her meant that I never felt the need to sit and write on ze blog.
  4. Deadline. to submit my long paper proposal. Which has been approved without much trouble (Yippee!) I went mad thinking of some new and original topic from the contemporary Indian Art scene and English writing of modern India.
  5. I honestly had nothing to say! (Wait I have said that before!)

No comments: